[Freeswitch-users] run error after building in vs 2008!

ovvenkat ovvenkatesan at gmail.com
Tue May 4 22:46:31 PDT 2010

Hi to all,

We have developed a IVR Application in freeSwitch SDK. Now , we want to
deploye it on the production server. So, we  I bought Sangoma A101 T1/E1
card. Now we are facing  a new problem like

*FreeSwitch wont support "Europe ISDN" connection*. their technical support
guys are saying that, we need to buy a additional software called  "*
NetBorderExpress*" to overcome this problem. Is this true? why its so?

Regards
Venkatesan OV.