[Freeswitch-users] Call for assistance: Spanish sound files, translations

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue May 4 13:15:23 PDT 2010

¡Hola mis amigos!

We could use some help with the Spanish sound files that Carlos Reyna has
provided. What we need the most is someone to get the latest phrase_es.xml
file and compare it to the list of sound files that we actually have
recorded. We need a list of sounds that are missing. Also, we need someone
to get the latest phrase_en.xml and compare it to phrase_es.xml. There are
many new English sound prompts that aren't even in the other language phrase
files. We'd like to rectify that.

Additionally, if you are able to translate the phrase_en.xml file into other
languages that would be very welcome. It would be good to get the existing
non-English files updated.

Please contact me off list if you are able to assist with any of the items
listed above.

Thanks,
Michael