[Freeswitch-users] Caller id

Sean Holt sean at obscuradigital.com
Tue May 4 13:12:45 PDT 2010

Ok hate to ask this question because it¹s probably  been answered already,
but here goes.....

I¹ve got effective caller id and outbound_caller_id param for both name and
number setup in my dialplan
I¹ve setup this string in my outgoing bridge dialplan {sip_cid_type=pid} and
{sip_cid_type=rpid}
Also I¹ve tried this,
value=²{origination_caller_id_name=¹Name',origination_caller_id_number=xxxxx
xxxx}sofia/gateway/trunk_1/$1²

I¹ve searched for a solution for this on google and the wiki but none of the
above combinations seem to work.  I¹ve only getting the number id but not a
name.

Thanks in advance
Sean