[Freeswitch-users] Trouble With Transfer and Async Event Socket

Joe Crivello [VT] Joe at vsutech.net
Mon May 3 09:43:04 PDT 2010

Brian,

I had no intention of spamming the list. I apologize.

I sent the original message early this morning and it did not appear in the
archive or send me a receipt for the email (when messages from other folks
were going through).

I asked a few people in the IRC chat room and the consensus was that there
was a problem with my email server. I had no idea that the list was
moderated (and I did look for documentation of such).

I simply thought my email server was misbehaving.

Again, my apologies.

-Joe