[Freeswitch-users] Choppy voive in conference from fritzbox to freeswitch (ptime:30 msecs)

Nicola von Thadden nico at vthadden.de
Sat May 1 15:29:29 PDT 2010

It's not so easy to find something with the same or comparable features:
ADSL2+ (16mbit), ISDN and normal landline, VOIP, DECT, WLAN (a/b/g/n), etc

Additionally they are sponsored by many ISPs, so you get them for free
(or with a lot of discount).

I have just recompiled from latest git version (done with the Makefile
given here: http://www.freeswitch.org/eg/Makefile) and have the same
issues as always.
Setting rtp-autofix-timing to false removed the choppiness but added an
delay in conferences (5 to 10 seconds)...
CPU is between 40 and 170% (on a quadcore) and ram is just 20mb used by
freeswitch, so this shouldn't be the problem.

Nico