[Freeswitch-users] mod_xml_cdr is not logging at all.

Frank Church vfclists at googlemail.com
Sat May 1 15:11:22 PDT 2010

mox_xml_cdr is working fine. I am sending the XML to webserver and saving
the information into a database. It is the file logging which is not working
at all.

What I don't know is if the file path I am using is correct.

cdr_csv works fine and it is a Windows system I don't think it is a file
permisions problem.

On 1 May 2010 22:29, Tod Hansmann <freeswitch.org at todandlorna.com> wrote:

>  Directory permissions maybe?  *shrug*  Could use some more information on
> what steps you've taken. =c)
>
> -Tod Hansmann
>

> On 5/1/2010 3:00 PM, Frank Church wrote:
>
> Any relief with this question?
> It is beginning to feel rather lonely.
>
> On 1 May 2010 08:51, Frank Church <vfclists at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> Mod_xml_cdr is not logging anything at all. I have created an additional
>> directory called logs, and it is still not working.
>> cdr_csv is logging fine.
>>
>> Below is the current file, are there any faults in it?
>> Which directory does {prefix} point to?
>>
>> My current verson is 17408m on Windows
>>
>> <configuration name="xml_cdr.conf" description="XML CDR CURL logger">
>>>   <settings>
>>>     <param name="url" value="http://192.168.1.20:8101/"/>
>>>     <param name="log-dir" value="log/xml_cdr"/>
>>>     <param name="log-b-leg" value="false"/>
>>>     <param name="prefix-a-leg" value="true"/>
>>>     <param name="encode" value="true"/>
>>>      <param name="err-log-dir" value="log/xml_cdr"/> -->
>>>   </settings>
>>> </configuration>
>>>

>> --
>> Frank Church