[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH-users Digest, Vol 46, Issue 347

Dave Stevenson stevendt at primrosebank.net
Sat May 1 01:23:36 PDT 2010

Hi,

thanks a lot for the pointer. I had a copy (another version) of the Admin
guide, but I have downloaded this one too - thanks.

As you say, the guide does list the options, but there's not quite enough
(at least for me) description of what they actually mean.

I'm going to give Brian's tip a try, but I'm "googling" to see if I can find
out what I'm doing when choosing of option over another,

regards
Dave