[Freeswitch-users] [Freeswitch-dev] Conference with FSComm

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 12:03:10 PDT 2010

uuid_transfer the uuid of the holding leg first
then uuid_transfer -both on the A leg of the bridged call to

uuid_transfer <holding uuid> conference:<conf name here>@default inline

uuid_transfer -both <a-leg uuid> conference:<conf name here>@default inline

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 1:20 PM, Suneel Papineni <
Suneel.Papineni at mettoni.com> wrote:

>  I am not sure if the following method works. Please let me know how could
> I implement this through event sockets.
>

> ‘A’ calls FSComm and FSComm calls ‘B’. Now FSComm is having call details of
> all call legs. If possible FSComm now creates a conference and join all 3
> call legs to the conference. This might solve the problem, but could you
> please let me know how can create a conference and join all the legs. Please
> let me know the commands for this. I checked with “mod_conference” module,
> unable to find respective commands. I tried “api conference....”, it is
> saying command not found. I tried “conference.....” command, it is also not
> working.
>

> Thanks & Regards
>
> Suneel

Anthony Minessale II