[Freeswitch-users] Conference with FSComm

Suneel Papineni Suneel.Papineni at mettoni.com
Fri Mar 19 08:20:06 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am trying to achieve 3-way (or 3-party) conference scenario using
FSComm. Scenario is as follows:

An incoming call comes to FSComm from an extension 'A' and is answered.
Now FSComm makes a call to another extension 'B' and is answered. Then I
want to bridge all three calls and be in conference. So all three
parties A, B and FSComm will be in conference.

Could someone please give me an idea how can I achieve this scenario
using Event Sockets. (want to test with fs_cli using commands).

Thanks & Regards

Suneel

the system manager.  http://www.mettoni.com

Mettoni Ltd
Registered in England and Wales: 4485956
9400 Garsington Road, Oxford Business Park, Oxford, OX4 2HN