[Freeswitch-users] ProxyMedia Unable to hear voice

lakshmanan ganapathy lakindia89 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 01:27:07 PDT 2010

>From a nc session I issued the following commands.
connect

sendmsg
call-command: execute
execute-app-name: answer

sendmsg
call-command: execute
execute-app-name: bridge
execute-app-arg: user/1010

I (user/1001) is able to hear the voice of the bridged party (user/1010).
But user/1010 is unable to hear my voice.

If I set the bypass_media=false, then both can hear the voice.

I wanted to know why when bypass_media=true, the user/1010 cannot hear my
voice.
Here is the freeswitch log:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/12484