[Freeswitch-users] Calculate the Call Duration ( BillSec)

Aloysius Lloyd lloyd.aloysius at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 08:32:54 PDT 2010

Thank you for the suggestion. Yes I went to the direction then Stop. How to
handle Hangup actions for every call?

For Example : I do not want to calculate the duration for all the calls or
execute actions for all the calls. I need calculate for particular calls
only.I tested the following ,* it execute for every calls hangup*. How to
control or How to execute in some conditions.

cdr_csv.conf.xml

<param name="default-template" value="lua"/>

<template name="lua">${lua(onhangup.lua)}</template>