[Freeswitch-users] Call gets hanged up with ORIGINATOR_CANCEL cause

Maciej Aniserowicz maciej.aniserowicz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 10:59:00 PDT 2010

OK, call me Nike;). I'll do that in the upcoming days and see if the problem
stays.

The reason I'm not downloading trunk very frequently is that almost every
time I update, something just stops working. So once I am in a
"pretty-stable" state I don't think about FS update for some time.
And, well, this last update wasn't different from the previous ones as you
can see :).

I'll post a message in this subject to let you know if it works with the
latest bits.