[Freeswitch-users] Fscomm unable to detect devices

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Wed Mar 17 05:01:15 PDT 2010

Rob, I believe that the core has failed to load. I have not added any type
of check on the code level for those cases yet as I believed it would never
really fail to load. Those cases have been more frequent than what I
originally expected so I will add that to code today (hopefully later
tonight).

Meanwhile, what you can do is check if the ports are open or not on the OS.
I am not sure how to do that on Windows. Or, maybe we already have logs on
the log folder?

Regards,
João Mesquita