[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch to cisco gateway

Madovsky infos at madovsky.org
Tue Mar 16 21:20:15 PDT 2010

Also Reddy,

FS is protected (correct me if I'm wrong)
under MPL licence
http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/MPL-1.1.html

in the article 3, paragraph 2:
3.2. Availability of Source Code.
Any Modification which You create or to which You contribute must be made available in Source Code form under the terms of this License either on the same media as an Executable version or via an accepted Electronic Distribution Mechanism to anyone to whom you made an Executable version available; and if made available via Electronic Distribution Mechanism, must remain available for at least twelve (12) months after the date it initially became available, or at least six (6) months after a subsequent version of that particular Modification has been made available to such recipients. You are responsible for ensuring that the Source Code version remains available even if the Electronic Distribution Mechanism is maintained by a third party.

so my opinion is you are infringing the Licence

Regards

Franck