[Freeswitch-users] Load balancing solution using pure FreeSWITCH

Vitalii Colosov vetali100 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 09:28:52 PDT 2010

I have read the document and except that it describes one signalling server
and three media servers with routing to less busiest server it has nothing
else related to solution I wrote for FreeSWITCH.
Basically topology and high level part will be repeated in any solutions,
because this is obvious for everyone.
The same topology as described in this document and by me will be created
using any routing server (OpenSIPS or whatever) and will come to the mind of
most people that need to implement load balancing.

Regards,
vIT