[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch to cisco gateway

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Mar 16 08:59:58 PDT 2010

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:49 AM, srinivasula reddy <
srinivas.ksvreddy at gmail.com> wrote:

> we started customizing Freeswitch1.0.2 2yrs back, so now we are unable to
> use new versions.

Bummer. Unfortunately you are in a precarious situation because no one here
has used 1.0.2 for more than a year and the devs are not exactly fond of
that particular revision. The good news is that FS is very modular, so
unless you've been messing around with the core or mod_sofia you might be
able to update to 1.0.5 and reapply your customization.
-MC