[Freeswitch-users] How to answer USER_BUSY on NO_USER_RESPONSE?

Leon de Rooij leon at scarlet-internet.nl
Tue Mar 16 05:42:56 PDT 2010

Hi,

Don't know if it helps, but the inline attribute can only be set on
actions, not on conditions.

Also, the hangup application is not allowed to be run inline:
http://fisheye.freeswitch.org/browse/FreeSWITCH/src/mod/applications/mod_dptools/mod_dptools.c?r=HEAD#l3047
(it has no SAF_ROUTING_EXEC flag)

Perhaps you can try to transfer to another context directly after your
bridge ? (where that second context contains an extension with
conditions matching on variable_originate_disposition)

kind regards,

Leon