[Freeswitch-users] SIP to PRI RECOVERY_ON_TIMER_EXPIRE error using Sangoma (sangoma_prid)

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 08:28:13 PDT 2010

Ok, so the call is not even being placed in the ISDN network.

Did you manage to get the sangoma_prid logs working? if that's the case then
paste them too, it seems sangoma_prid is not seeing the request from
FreeSWITCH to place a call and FreeSWITCH is timing out cuz there is no
response from sangoma_prid binary (they both communicate through sctp
socket).
--
Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer