[Freeswitch-users] Dial number at registered extension

Spencer Thomason spencer at 5ninesolutions.com
Sun Mar 14 13:13:16 PDT 2010

Hello all,
Is there a way I can dial at number at a registered extension.
Basically what I'd like to do is use Freeswitch as a SBC for a number
of asterisk machines and I'd like to pass an incoming sip invite to a
specific number at each one.  Right now I'm specifying the IP in the
bridge command like this sofia/default/NNNNNNNNNNN at xx.xx.xx.xx but if
I dial the registered user directly it dials the contact address at
the registered user and does not pass the inbound number.  Basically
what I'm trying to do is this:

pstn -> ITSP -> freeswitch -> asterisk (1-n)

Thanks,
Spencer