[Freeswitch-users] mod_nibblebill and dynamic conference

Alfredo Quiroga-Villamil lawwton at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 11:38:35 PDT 2010

Thanks Rupa, We have looked at the loopback as an option and really
like the idea, the only thing there is that the wiki page says:

"Please take extra precautions in regard to CDR records. They may not
display the information you are looking for after a call has been
bridged through the loopback endpoint."

We are not quite sure what that statement translates to as far as what
fields from the CDR will be affected, etc...