[Freeswitch-users] Trouble with P-Asserted-Identity header(s)

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Sun Mar 14 11:11:46 PDT 2010

Try doing this different. Set the effective_caller_id_number, remove the
manual header insertion and bridge it differently.

Something like this:

            $num = "02222222";
            $session->answer();
            $session->setVariable("effective_caller_id_name", "The
Redirector");
            $session->setVariable("effective_caller_id_number",
"0123456789<sip%3A0123456789 at q-loud.net>
");
            $session->execute("bridge", "{sip_from_uri=
sip:01111111 at q-loud.net <sip%3A01111111 at q-loud.net>
}sofia/gateway/mygateway/$num);

/JM