[Freeswitch-users] mod_nibblebill and dynamic conference

Alfredo Quiroga-Villamil lawwton at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 11:06:59 PDT 2010

All:

We are currently exploring the possibility of using mod_nibblebill and
integrating it with a conference. It seems like it offers all the
features and more that we need. The way we create a conference now is
as follows:

originate sofia/gateway/url/XXXXXXXXXXX
&conference(myConf+flags{moderator,wait-mod})

>From the mod_nibblebill wiki page it seems like we need to set a few
variables for the B leg:

enable_heartbeat_events
nibble_rate
nibble_account=

I was wondering if there is a way to set these variables via the API
call shown above where the conference is created. If not, what options
do you recommend to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance,

Alfredo