[Freeswitch-users] js.dll crash on Windows Server 2008 R2 x64

Quentin CALVEZ quentezcorp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 13:03:28 PST 2010

Hello everybody,

I've been trying Freeswitch those last days and there is one error that I
don't know what to do about. I'm using FusionPBX to manage my freeswitch
installation and it works great, however, whenever I try to use a function
involving javascript (auto atendants, hunt groups...) the server crashs
telling me that the faulty module is js32.dll.

I really don't know what to do about it. Could someone help me :) ?

Regards.

Quentin Calvez