[Freeswitch-users] DTMF problem

Sean Holt sean at obscuradigital.com
Fri Mar 12 14:18:00 PST 2010

    Question:

I have FS 1.0.5 installed on a Centos 5.4 server box.  I hope there¹s a
simple answer to this question.

I¹m having problems in particular when connecting to a outside conference
line on a completely different phone system entering numbers that the
receiver should accept.  For example, call into a conference line,
auto-attendent ask for the pin number, I then enter pin number, but The
receiving ivr tells me I¹ve entered the wrong pin number.  I¹m assuming that
I¹ve reached a timeout and the ivr is letting me know that I¹ve entered the
incorrect pin number.  My thinking is that this is a DTMF issue.  I¹m new to
FS so not sure if I need to enable something in my dialplan or not.

Thoughts?
Thanks in advance
Sean