[Freeswitch-users] The demo xml dialplan extension mad_boss_intercom problem

Larry Vatland lvatland at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 14:38:19 PST 2010

I'm new to freeswitch and just exploring the default dialplan. I have not been able to get the mad_boss_intercom example to work correctly, it pages fine but you should be able to press *2 to start a two-way conversation. Whats happening is the * toggles the phones mute. How do I set up the conference to pass the *2 off to the bind_meta_app to get a page to intercom system working?

Thanks for any help.

Larry Vatland
Computer World
3015 W. Wisconsin Ave.