[Freeswitch-users] doublenat outgoing call issue

Bruce Hopkins jbrucehopkins at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 14:04:58 PST 2010

Interestingly I *can* call outbound to the WAN a SIP client registered with
FS via Fring.  I wonder if Fring have some additional nat traversal/SBC
malarkey going on as they proxy the calls.

I can't call outbound to an Eyebeam softphone registered directly wth FS
though - although said Eyebeam is registered and can call inwards.

I must have my nat handling configured wrongly.