[Freeswitch-users] Multiple Registrations - randomly only one device ring

Aloysius Lloyd lloyd.aloysius at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 13:52:29 PST 2010

Chris, Thank you.

I find the following information from wiki.This is say sofia.conf. I think
sofia.conf.xml

Multiple Registrations

Call one extension and ring several phones

You must enable multiple registrations in sofia.conf

<param name="multiple-registrations" value="true"/>

----

Which file I should enable internal.xml or sofia.conf.xml

Thanks

Lloyd