[Freeswitch-users] Outbound calls mobile

Sean Holt sean at obscuradigital.com
Tue Mar 9 10:30:26 PST 2010

Basically I have sip trace turned on and I¹m watching the call.  It gets to
the point where it is ³Trying² to esbstalish the call then for no reason it
times out.  No further details from the sip trace other then call has timed
out.

The strange part is this doesn¹t happen when calling any analog line.

If you want I can provide the sip trace.

Sean