[Freeswitch-users] SILK Codec

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Mar 8 17:07:55 PST 2010

We now have mod_silk in tree it has only been tested on Linux so far.  The silk library itself was released in the IETF draft only an hour and twenty minutes ago.  I wrote a perl script to extract the source from the draft.  Checked in the lib and the codec module which I had written to the binary lib I had a few months ago.

It has more work to do... but its there if anyone wants to chip in and libtoolize the library, revamp the build system and assist in testing the codec on multiple platforms.

Thanks,
Brian