[Freeswitch-users] Attrafax

Tod Hansmann freeswitch.org at todandlorna.com
Mon Mar 8 15:30:16 PST 2010

There exists a large number of companies that make large profits largely
because they sell based on what they think the customer will pay.  NDAs
keep customers from comparing prices, and competitors from competing on
price.  This has been a pretty common telecom practice, though not NDA
specifically.  This is why the "let me see a copy of your phone bill"
line is so ill-advised to be substantiated when talking to a new
provider.  If you give them your phone bill, they know exactly where the
bar must be set to win.

-Tod Hansmann