[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch to cisco router(gateway)

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Mar 8 09:32:05 PST 2010

Thank you for taking the time to help out... maybe a wiki page can be created on this moving forward.  I wasn't in any way trying to be mean or disrespectful.  I'm clearly trying to state that we can't possibly help everyone with everything at some point it just starts to get overwhelming to try to help everyone.  I thank everyone that are starting to step up and help people out on the list.  Lets keep that up it helps greatly.

Thanks,
Brian