[Freeswitch-users] XML curl and multiple extension in dialplan

paul gore paul.gore.j at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 09:22:37 PST 2010

It's in the Wiki: http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_xml_curl - "You will
only need to send one extension back..."
In my real dial plan I do use unique names for the extensions, but as I
mentioned FS only executes first extension from the response. If I place
same extensions in a static XML they work as  expected.
I use FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.trunk (16573M). Which one do you use? Can you
post a sample response you generate, please?