[Freeswitch-users] XML curl and multiple extension in dialplan

paul gore paul.gore.j at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 15:07:27 PST 2010

Well, basically we used to return XML dial plan response with one extension
like

<document type="freeswitch/xml">
  <section name="dialplan" description="RE Dial Plan For FreeSwitch">
    <context name="default">
      <extension name="test9">
        <condition field="destination_number" expression="^83789$">
          <action application="bridge"
data="iax/guest at conference.freeswitch.org/888"/>
        </condition>

and now we want to return response like that

<document type="freeswitch/xml">
  <section name="dialplan" description="RE Dial Plan For FreeSwitch">
    <context name="default">
      <extension name="test9"><condition field="username"
expression="^756755$"/><condition field="destination_number"
expression="^83789$"><action application="bridge"
data="iax/guest at conference.freeswitch.org/888"/></condition></extension>

<extension name="test9"><condition field="username"
expression="^5564645$"/><condition field="destination_number"
expression="^83789$"><action application="bridge"

But FS seem not to understand the latter, we get "No route..."