[Freeswitch-users] Virtualized FreeSWITCH

Chris Fowler chris at fowler.cc
Wed Mar 3 12:48:44 PST 2010

Re: Wiki - I'd love to give back to the community;  Does anyone have an objection if I create a "How to use FreeSWITCH on EC2 with RightScale's management dashboard"?

There are some significant differences to the configuration when using RightScale vs. bare bones AWS; and given this is on my employer's time I need to keep it relevant...

The base AMI used is "RightImage CentOS_5.4_i386_v4.4.10"; this is a public AMI (you don't need to be a RightScale customer to use it)

Cheers, Chris.