[Freeswitch-users] Incorrect nonce

Robin Vleij viper at fx-services.com
Wed Mar 3 05:49:54 PST 2010

On 2010-03-02 16:02, Jonas Gauffin wrote:

Hi Jonas,

> I got a problem with rejected calls due to 403 (happens sometimes).
> My sip provider found the problem, the nonce used by FS is sometimes
> incorrect (I got the trace from my sip provider).

Your problem is not a bug. The problem is that your SIP provider has two
proxies (that you probably find via SRV). Instead of using one gateway
profile that selects either of them, you have to configure both gateways
as separate elements. That way FS will use the nonce it gets in the 407,
instead of mixing them up between the two proxies (who don't have state).

You either use one gateway for outbound and the other one as failover in
the bridge app, or you use mod_distribute to distribute.

/Robin