[Freeswitch-users] Announcement: FreeSWITCH Add Broadsoft SCA Support

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 13:22:55 PST 2010

I really want to be done with this thread......

You were using the IP in some places and the hostnames in others, this makes
it so the SQL statements not match because sql statements cannot do dns
lookups.  I will not be doing any work to resolve hostnames back and forth
to IP inside FS.

The subscribes were using the hostname and the db and invites were using the
IP.

you have to have the same exact domain in your user directory and have the
force-register-domain and force-register-domain-db also set to that value or
omit them completely and use the domain names in 100% of the config fields
on the phone.