[Freeswitch-users] smg_prid not bridging the call

Lukasz Kutkowski lukasz at voiceworks.pl
Mon Mar 1 01:32:03 PST 2010

First disable display IE in smg_pri.conf

disable_display_ie=yes

then try to set TON and NP (you can check what telco is sending in
incoming SETUP) for example:

callingparty_dialplan=national
calledparty_dialplan=national

Your configuration for telco port should be more like;

signalling=pri_cpe
switchtype=euroisdn
callingparty_dialplan=national
calledparty_dialplan=national
disable_display_ie=yes
group=1
spans=1

of course caller_id_number should be set (also check if you telco
require 04439114600 or 4439114600).

Regards,
Lukasz