[Freeswitch-users] ClueCon News Update - Featured Speakers, More Giveaways

Madovsky infos at madovsky.org
Wed Jun 30 11:57:50 PDT 2010

No problem for the Hotel, I will sleep in my car ;)

  We also have a hotel alert: The week of August 2, 2010 is going to be a busy one for Chicago hotels. A large musical event is being held on Friday August 6 and local hotels are starting to fill up. Be sure to book your room at the Trump by Tuesday July 13 so that you can secure the rate of $225 per night. Come visit our Web site or call 877.742.CLUE (2583) for more information.

  See you in August!

  The ClueCon Team
  http://www.cluecon.com
  877.742.CLUE