[Freeswitch-users] Incompatible destination

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 00:56:57 PDT 2010

You won't be able to use G729 (it's either 18 or G729/8000 neither of which
appear).

The 8 (PCMA) should work IF you have PCMA enabled. Check which codecs you're
allowing.

Your FS might also be configured to leave the decision up to the destination
if you're bridging, so check whether that endpoint supports PCMA too.

And if you're doing PCMA-G729 that will fail with incompatibile destination
too unless you're using the commercial (licensed) version of mod_com_g729.

-Steve