[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch Leakage ?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Jun 29 09:40:21 PDT 2010

If you ran valgrind properly you would have seen a leak report.

valgrind --tool=memcheck --log-file-exactly=vg.log --leak-check=full --leak-resolution=high --show-reachable=yes freeswitch -vg

Then see the report.  I bet you won't find much if any leaking.  The memory usage will go up because we use memory pools.

/b