[Freeswitch-users] FreeTDM and DAHDI+OSLEC/MG2 anyone?

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 15:46:27 PDT 2010

That is what echo_train_level in zt.conf is used for. I wonder if we should
not be calling the echo train ioctl when is 0, may be the sole fact of
calling the echo train ioctl is screwing things up.

Try going to src/ftmod/ftmod_zt/ftmod_zt.c around line 642 and comment the

if (ioctl(ftdmchan->sockfd, codes.ECHOTRAIN, &len)) {
}

the whole if block should be commented, you can use #if 0 #endif, or regular
C comments.

I took a look at the dahdi drivers and it seems even when this setting is 0,
then set the state to ECHO_MODE_PRETRAINING, and that can be what OSLEC does
not like at all.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 50 McIntosh Drive, Suite 120, Markham ON L3R 9T3
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com