[Freeswitch-users] SIP header on only one fork of a bridge

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Mon Jun 28 11:45:12 PDT 2010

Hello list,

I would like to bridge a call to multiple SIP endpoints, but add different headers to each.

I'm not entirely sure how to do this.  I have no problem exporting a SIP header that does what I
want for one destination, but I'm not sure how to set it for two.

My application is that I want two IP phones to ring - one with the internal ring-ring splash, the
others with a group-answer (single ring, then lamp flash only), for administrative assistants, etc.

How do I export different variables to each branch?

Thanks!

-Tim