[Freeswitch-users] Diversion header

RR ranjtech at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 10:15:29 PDT 2010

Thanks Brian,

maybe it's the version of FS that we're using that has a problem but the
rdnis variable doesn't even show in the info app dump. The only place I
could get the diversion info was in the sip_h_Diversion variable but that
has the entire Diversion header instead of just the rdnis. Will have to
capture this using regex and then do anything with it.

You think this is because of the version of FreeSWITCH we have or is this a
bug somewhere. Sorry we can't test this out by upgrading the FS version as
this is the only environment we have and its all production :(

Thanks
RR