[Freeswitch-users] ESL: phpmod

Sergey Okhapkin sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org
Tue Jun 22 12:02:49 PDT 2010

Do not use async "bg" commands. Use their sync counterparts. Anyway you need
to complete one command before issuing the next one.

What you are doing now looks like event-based GUI window programming style.
Switch your mind to procedural-style actions sequence programing model which
is more suitable for the task you need to accomplish.