[Freeswitch-users] ESL: phpmod

Helmut Kuper helmut.kuper at ewetel.de
Tue Jun 22 08:54:12 PDT 2010

Hello,

I have a php esl outbound deamon which is contactet by socket
application when a caller hit the dialplan. The php deamon originates a
call and waits after that for events. During ringing I cancel the
callers call via caller's phone.

Now the odd thing: Sometimes I got a HANGUP event so i can react on it,
and sometimes not. In each case I can't write any command into the esl
connection because it blocks endlessly.  So I guess that FS has already
torn down the socket in both cases. I wonder why I got no event from esl
when this happens. Checking the esl connection with "connected()"
returns always true resp. '1' in both cases.

When I don't start an originate bgapi command, everything works and
esl->connected() returns 0 resp false.

Any ideas where I'm wrong?

regards
Helmut