[Freeswitch-users] Problems with "park_after_bridge"

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 22 06:48:49 PDT 2010

hi,

we have noticed a problem (bug?) with the newer versions of fs.
park_after_bridge is not always working as expected and as it did
before (fs version before beginning of this year).

we tested it with older fs versions and the fs version svn-17782 from
22.06.2010 and over the fs cli.

we do the following:

LEGA
bgapi originate {origination_caller_id_number=1234
,ignore_early_media=true,park_after_bridge=true,originate_timeout=0',inbound_uuid=,playback_terminators=none}sofia/gateway/test/01234567
&park()

LEGB:
bgapi originate {origination_caller_id_number=1234
,ignore_early_media=true,park_after_bridge=true,originate_timeout=0',inbound_uuid=,playback_terminators=none}sofia/gateway/test/0789456123
&park()

Bridge A and B
uuid_bridge LEGA LEGB

now, if LEGA hangs up, LEGB is not sent into park. instead LEGB is
also hung up. this happens, although park_after_bridge is true.

could someone help us with this, please?

thanks & regards
dennis