[Freeswitch-users] mod_limit / db / hash changes - If you update action is required

Rupa Schomaker rupa at rupa.com
Sun Jun 20 17:08:06 PDT 2010

After some prodding I've checked in a mod_limit which enables a backwards
compatible mode for limit behavior.  It is a bit noisy with warnings about
deprecated calls -- this is to encourage you to migrate.

It will auto-load mod_db and mod_hash and supports the older calling
convention (limit with not backend specified, limit_hash, etc).

You till need to edit modules.conf to enable building mod_db and mod_hash
but your runtime config doesn't need to be updated until you are ready to do
so.  unloading mod_limit will turn off the older behavior.

--
-Rupa