[Freeswitch-users] Snom & SCA weirdness

Jesse Peterson jesse at mactechs.com
Fri Jun 18 15:28:52 PDT 2010

Gotcha. Looks like I'll have to investigate the "emulation" people have spoken about with the Snom button features. I've also updated this page:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Shared_Line_Appearance

Have you heard anything from Snom to date?

Also I prefer digest mode. Thanks for the suggestion, though. ;)

Thanks,
- Jesse