[Freeswitch-users] Issue in fifo

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Thu Jun 17 01:26:05 PDT 2010

Outbound still makes no sense at all here.  Can't do 2 things at once in one thread.  Your call is either running the socket app for outbound, or running the queue.  inbound socket would probably make sense here if you need to do something like that.  Also, when a priority customer calls in, do you tell the guy that was previously #3 in queue the next time around that he is #4?

Mike