[Freeswitch-users] LED-Controlling on Snom phones. Missing Subject header

Helmut Kuper helmut.kuper at ewetel.de
Mon Jun 14 07:04:13 PDT 2010

Hello brian,

yes indeed. But since my message is identical to your message except
that mine has a subject header, I guess that your way does not work as well.

I send my problem in parallel to Snom. They said, that the 8 experience
FWs ;) doesn't handle this correct, but the 7.3.30 fw does. They will
work on a patch.

Have to test that here. Down#t want to downgrade, but hey ...

regards
Helmut